Liebster Blog Award
Many thanks to J R Barker for nominating me for this award!
“Liebsters Award is a way for blogs with less than 200 followers to connect with other bloggers, share a little more about you, and a way to help promote other small blogs.”
How does this work? Here are the rules:
Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself.
Answer 11 Questions from you Nominator.
Visit the other 10 blogs that were nominated with you.
Nominate 11 Other Blogs with fewer than 200 Followers and ask them 11
Questions-NO TAG BACKS!
Visit your Nominees and Let them know they won the Award!
11 Random facts about myself
1. I dislike cold wet weather
2. My favourite time of year is Summer
3. I love Jelly Babies
4. I really love my dual screen computer
5. I love glitter and all things sparkly
6. I own far too many books
7. I spend far too much time on the internet
8. I love shoes
9. Internet shopping is the best thing since sliced bread!
10. I would love to build a secret garden
11. I love Crystals
- What is your favourite children’s book? The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe
- Who’s your favourite story tale villain? The White Witch
- Who’s your favourite story tale hero? Aslan
- What’s your favourite fairy tale? The Princess and the Pea
- What’s your favourite childhood memory? School holidays, the endless days of summer.
- Sweet or savoury? Both!
- What genre of book do you prefer? All types
- Watching sport or playing sport? Playing, definitely.
- Cats or dogs? Cats, and dogs too, in fact all animals.
- Name one story/ book that you feel has touched your life or changed it in some way. There have been many, many novels over the years, each has its own message and changes you in one way or another.
- 11. Name one act of kindness that you have witnessed. I have been fortunate enough to witness many acts of kindness, a repeated one is the ongoing donation every Christmas to the Salvation Army of toys and gifts for the children.
* * *
(In No Particular Order!)
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. What's your favourite novel of all time?
2. Decaff or full caff?
3. What's the one novel/story that's influenced you?
4. Do your prefer to read a story or listen to one?
5. What are you reading right now, and would you recommend it?
6. Do you have a secret hobby, if so, what is it?
7. What's your favourite tree?
8. Are you an indoors or outdoors type of person?
9. What is your all time favourite movie?
10. Do you have any pets, and if so, what are they and their names?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
* * *
So there you have my answers, random facts and the questions for you, spread the love and enjoy.
Have a great day